Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hatredamned

You hold the key
To unleashing the devil in me
That blood red lil' fella
Who holds a 3-headed spear in hand
Waiting to tear you apart
To fry your organs in molten lava
To crucify you on the cross of love

Look into my eyes
Into the red fiery fires within
Do you see an angel
With scars all over her arms
Do you see an angel
Thats surrounded by butterflies
Protected by them
Loved by them

You do... Don't you?
Are you wondering
Why these horns are here on my head?
You are the reason
You created them
The horns of hate and hurt
Are you wondering
Why the butterflies are there?
I am the reason
I created them
The butterflies of love and comfort

RINGGGGGGG RINGGGGGGGG

Thats your train
Go catch it
Don't forget your ticket...

ALL ABOARD!







Chooo chooo...










Chooo chooo...












BAM BAM BOOM











...













"This is your captain and I am sorry to inform you that the train has broken down. Our current location is Hell and the amount of time needed for the train to be up and running again will be approximately eternity. Thank you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home