Thursday, October 19, 2006

The skies are blue, the sun is shining
In the middle of a green beautiful valley, I am
Observing the surroundings, feeling the breeze
Herds of sheeps grazing down the valley
And around me, lil' butterflies flying

Cottonwooly clouds pinned up high
Brings me peace within as I look from below
I close my eyes and drift
Drift far, far away into my world
Light flashes and I hear wind howling
Memories that have came to past re-enact
Ups and downs, I come to remember

As I drift further away
I get lost
Lost in my thoughts
Thoughts about life, death
Thoughts about religion
Thoughts about love
Thoughts about beauty
Thoughts about friendship
Thoughts about expression
Thoughts abo....


RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I open my eyes
The skies are dark
The clouds are red
The grass is black

Standing before me, a man cloaked in shadows
In his hands, he holds a spear
He reaches for me and stabs me in the chest
I scream in pai... wait
I feel no pain but instead
This void, this emptiness
Unexplainable

Everything seems meaningless
Everything doesn't seem to matter
Some part of me, deep down inside
Has passed away. Has died.
The cloaked man looks me in the eye
And mutters words which I cannot hear but understand
He mutters silence for somehow
He has silenced me
Suddenly, the sounding of the seventh trumpet is heard
He pulls the spear out of my chest and scurries away quickly

I fall onto the ground



Motionless.



And as each second passes
I feel the void within disintergrating into ashes
And coming out of my rear as gas
Standing up, I brush off the dirt on my shirt
I look up and smile as I watch
The clouds turn white
The skies turn blue
And below me, the grass turns green

Everything seems so beautiful, so peaceful once again

In the distance, I see
The cloaked man turning back
And looking me straight in the eye
"I'll be back..." he says.
And disappears.


I'm afraid, so afraid
For I know he isn't lying.
He will be back





But I don't know when

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home