Sunday, December 30, 2007

To Old, Old Seven

Haven't gotten any sleep yet but I just felt like bloggin'
About fuckin' '07, before some shut-eye catchin'
Have no idea how but '07 is nearly over
The year flew by so fast that I can hardly remember
Oh wait, I do. Gimme a second to think
It's 10:15 AM, my eyelids feel like they're about to sink
So how was the year for me? It was pretty good.
Had my ups and downs and I'm still reppin' for muh hood
Northside since day one, it ain't always 'bout East & West
Better keep your eyes open 'cos its Northside in the fresh!
Spent most of '07 doing what I really love
Reppin' real Hip Hop as Grandpa watches from above
Other than that, there's school, partyin' and chillin'
And like Jay says, through the lie's high I be feelin'
Made many new friends and kinda distanced from the old
I really really miss them and that's truth being told
Yo, Mooncakes & Joker's Union, it's been a long time
I hate the distance but I know being busy ain't a crime
You guys are living your own lives now, I'm doing that too
But yo, no matter what, Brothaz 4 Life foo'!
Oh yea, this year I have really grown a lot
Learnt many new things, kept myself in constant thought
'Cos Knowledge Reigns Supreme and Ignorance ain't bliss
People needa wake up like Snow White did from the kiss
Movin' on, I wanna say thank you to muh crews
Not much to INERTIA though, that's really sad but true
INERTIA's kinda dead still though efforts have been made
People come and go and over time INERTIA fades
It's always been Me, Dom & Nic reppin' I-N-C
Tryin' to bring up the name but people cannot see
'Cos its only 3 of us and we can't do it alone
INERTIA ain't just TOSH ROC, KID NIC & BONES
New blood better be doing something to change the situation
If not then I guess it's time for INERTIA's cremation
I love RF, there's no doubt about that
Shoutouts to Boy, Faiz, An & Felix the Cat
Not forgetting muh boy Wan, this is the Resurrection
The return of the Rawkus from the City of the Lion
Ride together, die together - That's the way we rock
It's been freakin' 10 years and we're still at the top!

...*

Argh, fuck it. I'm too tired to go on.
So good bye Old 7 and '08? Bring it on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home