Saturday, March 01, 2008

Treason

The story of us ended way faster than I thought
Everything just stopped flowin' like a blood clot
I'm not a good actor and I never liked frontin'
But I'm forced to hypocrisy 'cos of shit I be losin'
So for ya information, way too much is at stake
Thats why I left before the beef got cooked like steak
Now put yourself in my shoes & ask yourself this question
Would you hold back like I did after knowing what happened?
I'm sure ya wouldn't, I know ya too well, now listen
I could give a fuck less and then my fist you be kissin'
Forget about forgiveness, I can't forgive nor forget
I lived 2 years a lie and wish you live with regret
You're a motherfuckin' coward, liar, talkin' piece of trash
Betrayed your own blood for the pleasures of the flesh
Screw this bullshit, I'm fuckin' sick & tired
Remember - It ain't over, I'm just keepin' quiet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home